1. The ground wire of the instrument does not meet the specification requirements, so that the 50Hz interference in the strong electricity will enter. When the normal signal is higher than 50Hz, it will output the normal signal, otherwise it will output the wrong signal.
2. In the process of instrument wiring, the pressure lines are not true, which results in intermittent signals during transmission.
3. Due to the high temperature and high humidity of the coke oven gas, there will be moisture in the gas transmission process. The flow of gas drives the water to reciprocate and fluctuate, creating a pulsating flow. When the vortex flow sensor is in this fluid state, the output data suddenly changes, and it cannot reflect the production status at all.
4. Because the coke oven gas has many impurities, it is easy to crystallize, and the impurities condense on the sensor head, which causes measurement inaccuracy. As the temperature rises, the impurities volatilize, the sensitivity increases, and the signal increases; on the contrary, it decreases. As a result, data is unstable.
5. Vortex flowmeters are not well-known for applications where strong vibrations are not suitable, but where the magnetic field changes frequently, vortex flowmeters will detect signal outputs that are higher than normal. Practice has proved that in the scene of no gas flow, when the vortex flow sensor is in the changing magnetic field, the vortex flow sensor will induce a wrong signal and output when the magnetic field changes. When the change is over, the instrument is in a stable magnetic field. The meter will output a normal signal.
As long as you treat it with all your heart, step by step, you will find that there will always be a day when maintenance is over. Finding the root of the problem is the solution.
Function Slide,Material Slide,Soft Close Slide,Soft Close Drawer Slides
Gangling Hardware produce factory , https://www.ganglinggd.com